Monday, 8 April 2013

A close up, sort of.


As I said before, I would try to take some close ups of the large commission that was completed a few weeks ago, and also a shot of the forgotten mouse.

So with out further ado, here they are.  


The whole enchilada. A2, which btw is massive.



Cat on the left

Cat on the right

Just to state the obvious, the owls.

..and the wee forgotten mouse.  This is a separate picture off to the right hand side.


And lastly, nothing what so ever to do with it at all.  

This is the latest row of buildings.  These are slightly different in style as they are from Amsterdam.

In final news I have another commission.  This is of a building in New Zealand (and no the payment doesn't include a ticket out there) that was sadly destroyed due to earth quake damage.  This is more than a little exciting for me and the building was stunning.  More on this as I go.  I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  I know I did.  Goofyness (this is now a word), feeding the five thousand and finally a bit of Spring and a walk on the beach with my family.  Life is good, and I hope it is with you too.










No comments:

Post a Comment